Xcel Comp 4/3mm Full-body Wetsuit - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A high-tech full-body wetsuit for summer (and shoulder seasons) at most Canadian surf breaks, and for travel to southern latitudes during the colder months. The plush Thermo Lite lining is warm and quick-drying, so it's more comfortable to pull for your next session. Watertight zipper and glideskin collar prevent flushing, with a one-piece back for mobility.
- 4mm neoprene keeps your core warm. Lighter 3mm panels add mobility.
- Xcel nanoprene lite uses earth-mined limestone in place of petrochemicals, reducing the suit's carbon footprint.
- Plush Thermo Lite traps warmth around the torso.
- Stretch collar and watertight zipper prevent flushing.
- Triple glued and blind-stitched seams to increase durability.
- Stress points are taped to spread the load and prevent premature wear.
- Back zipper.
- Recommended for use in water temperatures from 11 to 16˚C.
|Face fabric||4mm neoprene|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.