This portable, inflatable SUP board lets you hit the water wherever you go. Relatively round, short and responsive for SUP surfing or whitewater, it's designed for paddlers who are 150lb. or lighter. Comes with a range of fins to help you adjust to the conditions.
- Inflates to 20psi for flex-free performance.
- Double sidewalls with PVC drop-stitch construction stand up to abrasion and abuse.
- Axis acrylic stiffener integrated into the deck improves performance without adding weight or making the board hard to roll up.
- Grippy foam deck keeps you on board through rough waters and radical manoeuvres.
- 2 D-rings to attach gear or a leash.
- 3 webbing handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impact. Sets of 2 whitewater fins and 2 all-water fins let you select the combo right for you and the conditions.
- Includes repair kit, a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, Leafield valve adapter, and a carrying bag with integrated backpack straps.
|Length||2.3m (7ft. 8in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|