Arc'teryx Argus Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Cold weather is no reason to skip training. The Argus jacket is built with a minimalist design, paring it down to essential features to keep you comfortable and protected for cold trail runs, Nordic ski trips or snowshoe races. Light synthetic insulation up front adds protection and warmth for your core, and a moisture-wicking stretch panel in the back vents excess heat.
- Lightweight Lumin™ nylon 66 face fabric sheds wind and light rain.
- Octa Loft polyester insulation in front and shoulders adds warmth without bulk.
- Breathable Torrent™ polyester and elastane back panel provides ventilation and freedom of movement.
- Drawcord hem and low-profile collar seal out drafts.
- Drop back hem and thumbhole cuffs add coverage.
- Front and rear pockets with media ports give options for music players and other essentials.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.