Arc'teryx Aptin Zip Hoody - Men's
- Available prices $199.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stay warm and protected in cool weather while you warm up, train, or cool down. The Aptin Hoody is made with thermal Polartec® Power Dry® fleece that provides a good level of insulation and breathability so you stay comfortable without overheating. A wind- and water-resistant overlay and a DWR finish add protection when the weather starts to turn. Wear it on its own for cool days or layer it under a shell when the temperature drops.
- Grid backed Polartec® Power Dry® fleece insulates and moves sweat away from your skin.
- Arkose™ polyester overlay on chest and arms sheds light wind and mist.
- Low-profile hood adds coverage.
- Half-length front zipper lets you vent heat as you warm up.
- Underarm gussets allow unrestricted movement and thumbholes hold sleeves in place.
|Technology||Polartec Power Dry|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.