Instant warmth for your core. Move freely through your run or snowshoe trek without competing against the cut of the vest. Lightweight insulation strikes a balance between keeping you toasty without overheating, and the polyester face helps you power through headwinds and drizzle. The full front zipper lets you vent heat as you pick up the pace.
- Lightweight polyester face fabric is wind- and water-resistant to keep you protected when the weather starts to turn.
- Fabric has UPF 50 sun protection.
- 80g polyester insulation keeps you warm without overheating.
- Full zip with chin guard for comfort.
- Accessory loop on right side.
- Front right zippered pocket has inner security pocket and media port.
- Reflective details on front and back keep you visible in low light.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|