Wear it for cold-weather runs or training sessions, shoulder season hikes, or when walking around town, the Pacific Jacket looks like a casual puffy but packs a technical punch. The wicking and water-resistant outer shell keeps you protected in light mist, and ultralight Primaloft Gold insulation adds warmth without weighing you down.
- Wicking polyester and elastane fabric has 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement.
- Durable water repellant finish adds some weather protection.
- Lightweight Primaloft Gold insulation throughout.
- Insulated hood adds coverage options for particularly cold days.
- Waterproof zipper won't let water sneak in.
- Handwarmer pockets for warmth and an internal pocket for holding your phone.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.