Smartwool Smartloft X-60 Hoodie - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Like a multitool, but made of wool. The incredibly versatile Smartloft X-60 Hoodie is an ideal mid-layer for cold winter days on the slopes or snowshoe trails, but thanks to wind-resistant shell fabric and a DWR finish, it also doubles as an outer layer on days when you don't need a full rain shell. Lightweight merino and polyester insulation keeps you warm, even if it gets a little wet. Breathable stretch panels on the sides and under the arms let you move freely to plant your poles or set up camp, and a hood keeps your head toasty on chilly mornings. Naturally antimicrobial merino wool keeps you smelling fresh no matter how many days it's been since you last saw a washing machine.
- Outer shell is wind-resistant nylon with durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Insulated with lightweight Smartloft, a blend of recycled merino wool and polyester for warmth without bulk, that keeps you warm even when wet.
- Stretch panels at the underarms and side are merino wool, polyester and elastane to add breathability and range of motion.
- Merino and polyester lining wicks moisture from your body.
- Adjustable hood adds extra coverage for your head and neck.
- Flap behind the front zipper cuts out the cold.
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 internal drop-in pockets, and 1 zippered chest pocket with a media port so you always have a soundtrack for your adventures.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m merino wool and polyester blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|