The North Face Thermoball Hybrid Vest - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Snowy trails or sub-zero days make for some of the best training days. The Thermoball Hybrid vest has 40 grams of insulation through the chest to protect you when the mercury drops. Rain- and wind-resistant panels shed light gusts or mist, and a heavier fabric on the sides adds warmth and wicks sweat away. Stow it in it's own pocket when you start to heat up.
- Recycled polyester chest and back panels have a DWR finish for light rain-resistance.
- Heavyweight knit through the sides is highly wicking and quick to dry.
- ThermoBall™ Eco recycled polyester insulation keeps your core warm.
- Stowable, zip-in hood adds extra coverage on blustery days.
- Stows in hand pocket for easy carrying.
- Reflective elements provide late-night visibility.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.