The North Face Winter Warm Insulated Pullover - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $90.99 $90.99
- Original price $129.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For all your cold-weather training and running needs. Soft, brushed fleece and lightly insulated panels hold warmth in your core. Plenty of stretch and thumb loops ensure everything stays in place while you do your warm-up stretching.
- Recycled polyester front and upper back panels have a DWR finish for light rain-resistance.
- Midweight recycled polyester fleece through arms, sides and lower has a hint of elastane for stretch.
- Lightweight polyester insulation keeps your core warm.
- FlashDry fabric technology wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Thumbholes add coverage and hold sleeves in place.
- Reflective logo improves visibility in low light.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.