The North Face Winter Warm High Rise Windwall Tights - Women's
- Available prices $119.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Windproof protection with a moisture-wicking, brushed fleeced interior, these tights will help you stick with your running program through cold weather. The high-rise waist keeps you covered and the flatlock seaming sits smooth against your skin. Side pockets hold all of your run essentials.
- Main fabric is nylon blend, with a brushed interior that wicks moisture during high-output activities.
- Woven WindWall® windproof paneling adds weather protection.
- Wide elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a secure fit.
- High-rise waist adds cold-weather coverage.
- 360 degree reflectivity keep you visible in low-light situations.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.