Deep ridges beautifully sear your food and elevate it above the cooking fats and oils. Enjoy BBQ-style cooking at home or at the campsite. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware since 1896, and a natural pre-seasoning and heat-treating are a few of the reasons they are a market leader.
- Pre-seasoned for a finish that gets better with use.
- Dual handles make carrying safe and easy.
- Heirloom quality cast iron works over open flames or on a stovetop.
- Heavy base ensures even heat.
- Low sides make flipping easy.
- Heat treated to reduces rust and improve surface finish.
- Lodge’s US foundry uses induction furnaces to reduce their carbon footprint.
|Includes||1 frying pan|
|Dimensions||28 x 37 x 3.6cm|