MEC Gateway Lead Tights - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Move freely at the crag, gym, or along the trail. The fabric is woven instead of knit to resist abrasion better. Multiple drop-in pockets keep small items handy when you're at a hanging belay. Great for climbing, yoga or hiking, these tights are your gateway to good times outside (or inside).
- Stretch woven nylon and spandex is durable enough for climbing and hiking.
- Wide yoga pants-style waistband is comfortable under a harness or hipbelt.
- Internal drawcord ensures they won't slip out of place.
- Drop-in stretch pockets on the hips and back of waistband store your phone, lip balm, keys and other small essentials.
- Gusseted crotch and stretchy fabric ensure room to move.
- 7/8-style with a 25-inch inseam.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|25in. (all sizes)|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.