This all-mountain ski is a great choice for intermediate to advanced skiers who split their time between groomers and sidecountry, with a 97mm waist that's quick edge-to-edge while providing enough float for powder day fun. A rockered tip and flat, powerful tail provide confidence in chopped up snow and crud, while a titanal mesh layer adds significant strengh and transfers the most aggressive input directly to the edges.
- Dynamic ash and poplar core provides stability and dampens vibrations.
- Full-length sidewall for precise steering.
- Reinforcement in key areas enhances edge grip.
- Titanal mesh layer adds tip-to-tail strength for edge control in all conditions.
- Structured topsheet for durability.
- Super fast World Cup Finish bases.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.