Fjallraven Abisko Midsummer Trousers Regular - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight pants with a technical cut and stretch fabric that lets you move quickly toward the next patch of shade.
- Breathable G-1000 Air Stretch fabric suits warmer climates.
- Waist is cut high in the back for coverage and comfort under a backpack.
- 2 front hand pockets with internal mesh.
- Vents from hip to knee.
- Side pockets close with a zip and a button.
- Cuffs with drawcord adjustments.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.