Ultra-breathable weather protection to keep you dry and comfortable during your highest-intensity training runs. The Flight Futurelight jacket is built with TNF's brand new FutureLight™ membrane technology, which makes use of nano-spinning technology to create a super-porous membrane – breathable as anything out there. The construction also creates a quieter, softer feel than your typical shell fabric so you can stay focused on your pace. The whole package stuffs into the back pocket to fit easily in your waistpack or shorts pocket.
- Waterproof-breathable 3-layer FutureLight construction has a durable nylon, polyester and elastane face fabric.
- DWR treatment is 100% PFC-free and non-fluorinated.
- Adjustable hood adds coverage while maintaining your field of vision.
- Cinchable hem seals out drafts.
- Stuffs into zippered back pocket for convenient storage.
- 360-degree reflective details keep you visible on low-light runs.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.