The North Face Flyweight Hoodie - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Wind-ready protection for running, hiking and multipitch rock climbing. This jacket uses highly wind-resistant WindWall® fabric and a durable water repellent finish to give you protected when the wind picks up or the mist rolls in. A back yoke with cape vent increases the breathability to keep you from overheating, and the elastic cuffs, hem and hood seal out drafts.
- Made with WindWall® polyester with DWR finish for weather protection.
- Fabric is highly wind-resistant with less than 10CFM permeability rating.
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs, and cinch cord on waist seal out drafts.
- Dropped rear hem adds coverage on cold days.
- Stuffs into hand pocket for easy carrying.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.