The North Face HyperLayer FD Short Sleeve Crew - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Your new best friend for hikes and overnights. Durable FlashDry fabric keeps you cool and dry under your jacket; UPF 50 protection keeps you safe when the sun comes out. Oh, and the anti-odour properties don't hurt either.
- Recycled polyester and elastane with FlashDry XD.
- Quick dry and anti odour properties keep you fresh on long treks.
- UPF 50 UV protection.
- Slim fit fits under layers.
|Ideal for||Running, fitness and training|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.