The VSSL First Aid contains a well organized and hangable roll of outdoor first aid essentials. it's core outdoor gear in a package you can grab and go. Inspired by vintage aluminum flashlights, VSSL aims to provide quality kits that you can always have on hand.
- Rugged aluminum case is waterproof, ensuring your gear stays dry.
- LED flashlight has 4 modes (high, low, red and S.O.S.), burns up to 40 hours on low and uses a long-press button to prevent accidental activation. Light runs off of 3 N type batteries.
- Oil-filled compass provides reliable reading from -10°C to +50°C (14ºF to +122ºF).
- Tough, multipurpose tape to cover blisters, mark trails and more.
- Roll can be easily hung while in camp.
- 1 pack of Celox hemostatic agent for wounds with excessive bleeding.
- 2 packs of antibiotic cream to help prevent infection.
- 2 packs of burn cream to clean and assist with burn pain.
- 4 Asprin® and 4 Advil® to help deal with pain and inflammation.
- Aluminum bead-less whistle
- Dimensions: 23 x 5cm.
- Partnered with Communitas; a not-for-profit that serves young people with special needs. Final assembly is done in VSSL’s warehouse in Abbotsford B.C., by some of the exceptional young people that are a part of the Communitas program.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Recommended use||Overnight adventure|
|Dimensions||5 x 23cm|
The pouch is waterproof and has a watertight closure to keep the contents dry in wet conditions.
|Patient assessment forms||No|
|Elastic bandage with Velcro||No|
|Trauma pad medium||No|
|Trauma pad large||No|
|Medical gloves material||Vinyl|
|CPR face shield||No|
|Adhesive fabric bandages||4|
|Sterile scrub brush||No|
|Adhesive fabric knuckle bandages||4|
|First aid guide||No|
|Wound closure strips||2|