All crushers start somewhere. The Piki climbing shoes fit comfortably, and the neoprene panels can expand as young climbers' feet grow. The soft construction and sticky rubber are great for indoor or outdoor routes, so youngsters and develop their skills and a passion for climbing.
- Microsuede and neoprene upper accommodate growth.
- Shaped for all-day comfort.
- Large hook-and-loop closure fits a range of foot sizes.
- Flexible no-midsole construction allows wee climbers to feel footholds.
- 4mm Vision rubber is sticky and durable for longevity.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Scarpa Vision|