Mustang Survival Taku Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This versatile, streamlined jacket is built for salt-water settings. The functional hood turns as your head turns, so you can see your surroundings. The 3-layer waterproof-breathable fabric has a non-porous internal membrane to let body moisture out without letting water in. Light and functional, the design has good mobility for paddling or on-land activity.
- MarineSpec SP fabric is waterproof and breathable, specifically designed for tough salt-water environments.
- YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly with a chin guard and storm flap behind.
- Articulated elbows and shoulders provide great mobility.
- Adjustable hood allows full peripheral vision.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered sleeve pocket.
- Neoprene cuffs keep out water with Velcro® adjustments.
- Drop hem.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.