A comfortable touring PFD featuring an ergonomic shaped torso. Lined hand-warmer pockets thaw your fingers during chilly pre-dawn launches to beat the afternoon anabatic winds. The cross-cinch straps keep the foam low on the torso for a good fit, even when swimming.
- Construction combines 400-denier ripstop nylon shell and 200-denier nylon lining.
- Ergonomic Wrapture fit is easy to adjust for a snug and comfortable fit.
- 4-way accessory lash tabs on front and back shoulder.
- 2 lined handwarmer pockets and 2 large zippered front storage pockets.
- 3M® reflective strips on front and back.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Chest circumfrence: S/M (83-99cm); L/XL (101–117cm); XXL (121-137cm).
|Lining||200-denier oxford nylon|
|Shell material||400-denier nylon ripstop|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
All PFDs sold by MEC contain PVC-free foam.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|