This lightweight mattress packs up small to suit 3-season camping and backpacking. Its stabilizing construction keeps you from rolling onto the cold ground. Equipped with a high-volume valve for quick inflation, you can use the inflation sack to save your breath for the trail. Rolling up to not much larger than a Nalgene, this pad delivers excellent warmth for its size.
- Shell is lightweight doubled ripstop nylon that has great tear resistance.
- Laminated with aviation-grade TPU for durability, and has an internal polyurethane coating.
- High-loft THERMOLITE synthetic insulation provides warmth with minimal weight and bulk.
- Built-in reflective material helps retain heat.
- Internal antimicrobial treatment prevents microorganism growth inside the pad.
- Lengthwise baffled construction with large outer chambers provides a stable surface and keeps you in the center of the pad.
- Stabilizing, I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots.
- High-volume one-way valve allows for quick inflation and deflation, with a micro air-pressure adjust button.
- Included inflation sack is made from upcycled material (colour varies).
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.