An essential kit for the solo backcountry chef. Includes the Primus Essential Trail Stove, a simple and compact burner with precise flame adjustment and powerful output, and the Essential Trek 1L pot and pan set. It all nests together with room for a 230g gas cartridge.
- High-output burner is designed to evenly heat large pots and pans.
- Pressure-regulation valve keeps consistent cooking power at low temps and high altitude.
- Micro control valve allows precise temperature control.
- Integrated wind guard for adverse conditions and provides a steady cooking base.
- Anodized aluminum pot and pan have thick bottoms.
- Pan doubles as a pot lid and has a non-stick ceramic coating.
- Locking pot grips can be removed and mounted for packing.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||10.8 x 6cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.