Scarpa Drago LV Rock Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Super-sensitive and ridiculously aggressive for your next project. Purpose-built for sending steep technical boulders and overhanging lines, the Drago has a small, floating midsole for finger-like toe grabbing ability.
- Microsuede for a consistent fit over time.
- PCB (Power Connection Band) strap provides a "sucked in" fit at the arch.
- Rubber-wrapped forefoot for technical toe hooks and scumming.
- PAF heel system distributes the pressure on the heel for a comfortable fit.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and outstanding sensitivity.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure