Support your training and running goals. The newest version of the Cloudflyer features highly cushioned foam Clouds that are lightweight and supportive, while still providing pop during push off. The wider base and specially designed pods in the rear resist inward rotation to benefit overpronators.
- Engineered mesh upper is lightweight and breathable.
- Adaptive first-layer sockliner ensures a comfortable fit.
- Star-lacing system and plush tongue provide a snug fit without top-of-foot pressure.
- Helion™ foam midsole stabilizes and supports your feet.
- CloudTec® sole with Zero-Gravity foam for plenty of cushion.
- Forked sole provides a strong push-off and rolling motion.
- Rubber pads on cloud pods provide all-weather traction.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.