For travelling over uneven terrain, on or off trails. Comfortable bindings eliminate pressure points, allowing good circulation and warmer feet through the day. Solid crampons with plenty of teeth inspire confidence on icy sections and steep slopes.
- Frames are aluminum in a unique V-shape with a tapered design and turned-up tails that track straight in deep snow and pull less snow as you step, saving you energy.
- Nytex decking resists abrasion, withstands cold temperatures and sheds snow.
- Spring-loaded suspension holds the snowshoes close underfoot to move freely, absorb impact, flex naturally and allow deep crampon penetration.
- Twin-Trac Toe crampons and rear heel cleat for traction in all directions.
- Wrapp Trail bindings have comfortable and easy-to-use cinch straps.
- Heel lifts for comfort and efficiency when going uphill.
|Ideal for||General snowshoeing|
|Max recommended load||
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.