A great ski setup to start you off right. Tuned for beginners, these skis have a soft flex that make learning fun and forgiving. With a rocker tip and small turning radius, it's a playful ski that feels easy to handle on the groomers. You'll find the binding easy to step into with a perfect amount of power to the ski. Practice makes perfect, as long as it stays fun.
- Composite core improves flex, stability and control.
- Centre sidewall is durable and dampens your ride.
- Tip rocker handles nicely on groomed runs.
- Small turning radius lets you initiate turns with less effort.
- Grippy edges provide precision and control.
- P-Tex 2100 base gives exceptional glide and durability.
- Included vMotion10 GW bindings keeps you close to the snow.
- GripWalk compatible.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|