Multi-day treks or speedy thru hikes demand lightweight equipment. The Borea Carbon Pro have a combination of carbon and titanal sections to shave grams while maintaining durability where you need it most.
- Lightweight carbon fibre uppers and an extra-durable Titanal lower section.
- Glove-friendly high-density aluminum Powerlock 3.0 adjustment mechanism is slim and light while providing superb holding power.
- Lightweight Trek Pro Foam grips and padded straps are comfortable in the hand.
- Mini Ultralight Vario trekking baskets included.
- Tungsten carbid flex tip provides solid grip.
|Locking mechanism||Powerlock 3.0|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|