Try this Monterey jack, parmesan and Romano cheeses blend with a chunky tomato sauce and pasta for a filling meatless entrée.
- Packaging clearly shows allergens and nutritional information, and has a graduated scale on one side, so you know how much water to add.
- Ingredients: pasta, tagliatelli (ground durum wheat semolina, egg, water, salt.), monterey jack cheese freeze dried shredded (pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, potato starch added to prevent caking), potato starch, tomato powder, soy flour (textured vegetable protein), carrots, tomato flakes, sweet whey, fructose, parmesan cheese [(partially skim milk, culture, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], white onion, sea salt, romano cheese [(pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, and enzymes) and disodium phosphate], white onion, yeast flakes [(dried yeast, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (B12 produced by natural fermentation, not synthetic or animal source), garlic granulated, paprika, basil, oregano, bay leaves, rosemary, thyme.
- Allergens: contains soy, milk and wheat.
- No cooking needed, simply add water, stir, wait and enjoy.
- Meals have a 5-year shelf life.
|Serving size||1/2 package|
|Calories per serving||280Cal|
Cook in package
The food can be cooked simply by adding hot water into the sealable package.
Made with gluten-free ingredients, but not necessarily in a guaranteed gluten-free environment.
Does not contain animal products but may contain dairy or egg products.
This product is nut free and is produced in a nut free environment.
This product does not contain animal products or by-products.