The complete bundle for cooking and charging in the outdoors. This kit includes the BioLite CampStove 2+ and it's cooking accessories to open up more menu options in the outdoors. The CampStove2+ burns twigs, pinecones, wood pellets, and other biomass while generating electricity to keep your USB-powered devices charged.
- LED dashboard lets you know the status of the fire, fan, and battery.
- Made of stainless steel, aluminum and plastic.
- Maximum continuous power output for USB is 3W at 5V. Peak is 3W at 5V (2A).
- Charging times vary depending on the device and fire strength.
- Ports: micro-USB female (charging), type-A USB female (discharging).
- 3200mAh battery requires initial charging via USB and recharging if the stove is not used for 6 months.
- Pot weight limit is 9kg.
- KettlePot holds 1.5L.
- Grill has 355 square cm. of cooking area.
- Includes CampStove 2+, FlexLight 100, KettlePot, portable grill, stuff sack, instructions. USB cables for individual devices not included.
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
|Dimensions||13 x 21cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.