NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Take the edge off the water's chill. This long-sleeved jacket is stretchy and adds a little bit of insulation so you can stay in the water a little longer.
- Stretch nylon exterior for abrasion resistance.
- 0.5mm Terraprene™ with titanium laminate to reflect heat back to your body.
- Terreprene is non-allergenic and neoprene-free, made of limestone and recycled rubber tires.
- Brushed lining is warm and comfortable next to skin.
- Breathable H2Core™ Rashguard underarm panels.
- Body-mapped design allows comfortable range of motion.
- Full-length YKK zipper closes smoothly.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.