Kokatat Gore-Tex Om Dry Top - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Created for Kokatat's 50th anniversary, the OM is arguably one of the most technologically advanced drytops around. Tough yet supple, refined yet utilitarian, it's a true blend of all things good. Highly abrasion-resistant material uses laminated construction to ensure dry sessions on the water. The cut gives you full mobility for quick, dynamic moves.
- Body is 200-denier GORE-TEX® Pro nylon.
- Waterproof latex wrist gaskets are protected by punch-through neoprene outer cuffs to keep water out of your sleeves while paddling.
- Dual-adjustable neoprene skirt incorporates hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene for unhindered stretch.
- Self-draining arm pocket.
- Pullover design reduces bulk for great packability.
|Pockets||1 arm zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|