A classic dish to bring along on your backcountry hiking escape, made with three cheese sauce and the vegetable additions of peas, carrots and corn.
- Packaging clearly shows allergens and nutritional information, and has a graduated scale on one side, so you know how much water to add.
- Ingredients: pasta, spiral (ground durum wheat semolina, water, salt.), cheddar cheese [(milk, salt, cultures, and enzymes) and disodium phosphate. may contain sodium silico aluminate at
2%], romano cheese [(pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], butter powder [whey solids, enzyme modified butter, maltodextrin, salt, dehydrated butter, guar gum, annatto and turmeric (for color)], diced carrots, potato starch, parmesan cheese powder (partially skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), sweet corn, peas, sea salt, white onion, white pepper.
- Allergens: contains soy and wheat.
- No cooking needed, simply add water, stir, wait and enjoy.
- Meals have a 5-year shelf life.
|Serving size||1/2 package|
|Calories per serving||400Cal|
Cook in package
The food can be cooked simply by adding hot water into the sealable package.
Made with gluten-free ingredients, but not necessarily in a guaranteed gluten-free environment.
Does not contain animal products but may contain dairy or egg products.
This product is nut free and is produced in a nut free environment.
This product does not contain animal products or by-products.