Set up a burger stand at the crag or campground. This lightweight rig fits in a pack or in your kayak hatch so you can bring it to remote locations. Subtle updates include a spring-action locking mechansim for the regulator and a new locking device for secure transport.
- Dual 8500 BTU burners.
- Made from high-quality materials: stainless steel, oak and brass.
- Grill surface is non-stick ceramic, removable and dishwasher safe for easy maintenance.
- Drip tray is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Closing the deep lid provides indirect heat.
- Fold-up legs make for a relatively small profile that will fit in a pack or a large kayak hatch.
- Runs on propane cylinders.
- Adapter kit (not included) allows use with refillable canisters.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 X 8500BTU|
|Dimensions||44 x 31 x 16cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|