Combat both cold and plastic waste. Unlike conventional fleece with cut-off fibres that shed when washed, these fibres are knitted into pockets between the face and back-fabric, trapping warm air and preventing fibres from escaping. Layer it with a shell when when ski touring or by itself on a chilly multipitch. It's warmth for demanding, 4-season adventures.
- Polartec® Power Air Light fleece
- Fleece fibres are knit into small pockets, shedding 80% less microfibres than traditional fleece
- Hardface fabric treatment prevents pilling and snagging
- 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement
- High collar and extended cuffs with thumb loops provide coverage
- 2-way zipper
- Should the jacket wear out after years of use, you can return it to Houdini for recycling