Simple and effective, this low-profile PFD provides comfortable performance for the active paddler. A large, expanding pocket keeps sunscreen and other personal items handy.
- Durable 420-denier nylon ripstop is light and dries fast.
- Breathable mesh liner and padded neoprene shoulders provide a comfortable fit.
- Over-the-head entry with Z-Strap cinch adjustment system fits comfortably and securely.
- Fleece-lined zippered handwarmer tunnel pocket.
- Expanding mesh front pocket with dual zippers.
- SONAS reflective hits keep you visible.
- Back attachment point allows towing.
- Meets Harmonized Level 70 buoyancy standard. Approved by Transport Canada and US Coast Guard.
|Shell material||Ripstop nylon|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|