Simple and effecient, these versatile crampons suit general mountaineering, alpinism, mixed ice, and moderate waterfall ice. The new EVO binding is thinner while being just as strong, dropping 54g in weight per pair over the previous version.
- Made of chomoly steel with a multi-purpose 12-point design.
- 4 points are perpendicular to the rails to prevent shearing in soft snow and add security while descending.
- EVO binding is simpler and lighter than previous bindings system.
- Fully adjustable without tools.
- Dynamic anti-balling plates prevent snow and ice buildup.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
|36 - 47|
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.