Push your winter workouts in the track or on the pavement. Lightweight and protective, this soft shell sheds gusts and flurries. The 37.5® liner moves sweat away to keep you dry and prevent chills.
- R-Wind soft shell with 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable laminate provides wind and water protection.
- 37.5® technology is highly wicking to keep you dry during intense activity.
- Stretch cuffs and adjustable hem seal out drafts.
- Headphone loop on collar keeps cords in control.
- Close fitting design for unrestricted movement.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.