The smallest pad in the Reactor line was made with kids in mind. But if you’re an adult who wants to enjoy its small size and extra warmth, we won’t tell. Sleepers of any age will like the topographical map pattern printed on the Explorer’s top surface.
- Face fabric is polyester.
- Non-slip surface on the underside prevents sliding in your tent.
- Foam has horizontal cut-outs to reduce weight and packed size while retaining insulation.
- Oversized valve makes inflation and deflation easy, and closes with a single twist.
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit.
- Note: Dimensions shown on the stuff sack are for deflated pads, and give you an accurate sense of the packed size. Dimensions on mec.ca show the inflated size. These are the true size of the sleeping surface.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||75-denier polyester|
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.