An elegant hand-crafted fin to up your SUP game. Produced by paddleboard designer and restoration forester Bill Pocock, this black cherry fin is designed with big, open flatwater in mind.
- Made of black cherry wood from a distressed tree cut down, a practice that improves forest ecosystem resilience.
- Large surface helps with side-to-side stability and straight tracking.
- Sealed with epoxy and finished with premium Epifanes marine varnish for UV protection.
- Polished by hand with hydrophobic wax.
- All Ololo products are restoration harvested and crafted by Bill in Parry Sound, Ontario.
|Ideal for||All-around SUP|