This 3-season pad gets you one step closer to great night’s sleep. Now with a WingLock™ valve, inflating and deflating the pad is 3x faster than previous versions. It’s got the same tapered cut and rounded corners as three season versions, but the foam is thicker and the pieces are diagonally cut rather than punched out. This difference reduces the weight and limits the amount of heat you lose to convection.
- WingLock valve uses 1-way airflow for fast (3x faster than conventional valves) inflation.
- Twist the valves wing to deflate. Simple to use in all conditions, even while wearing gloves.
- Highly compressible Atmos foam is lightweight and expands quickly and evenly when you open the valve.
- 50-denier polyester ripstop top with a 50-denier, tough polyester bottom. Extra coating on the bottom increases its durability.
- Women's pad has higher R-value to suit colder sleepers with extra warmth at the feet and torso.
- Stuff sack included.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||50-denier ripstop polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Rolled length||28cm (regular)|
|Rolled diameter||17cm (regular)|
|Additional feature(s)||Stuff sack included|