Get full value from the lift ticket with waterproof-breathable gloves designed for all-day comfort. Heat pack pockets let you add external warmth for super-cold situations.
- Shells are nylon with a Waterguard® waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Digitized synthetic leather palms provide abrasion resistance and grip.
- Soft, high-loft polyester insulation provides deep warmth.
- Polyester lining is wicks moisture and is treated to resist bacteria, mold and mildew growth.
- Wipes on the thumbs for goggles and noses.
- Drawstring closures keep heat in, snow out.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|