If you see a lower price within 30 days of a purchase, call our Service Centre (1.888.847.0770 or 604.876.6221) or contact a store with the details. We’ll match regular advertised prices for identical products.
- Items must be for sale within Canada by a Canadian-based retailer (no US-based retailers or websites).
- Items must be in-stock and available through a competitor’s retail channel when you request the price match.
- Items must be identical, including model and year.
- Prices must be ticketed, signed, or advertised, not verbally agreed to.
- MEC staff must be able to verify the details above.
- Price matching does not apply to seconds, damaged goods, multiple-purchase discounts, clearance, or close-out prices.
- If the competitor adds additional service charges to their price (such as shipping and handling fees), then we take those into consideration for price matching. For example, if a competitor offers a product for $350 plus $50 shipping, then we’d consider the competitor’s price to be $400.
In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, MEC will have the right, at MEC’s sole discretion, to reject or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, MEC may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We don’t have sales. If you need something today, you can buy it today and know it’s great value for the money. We do offer clearance prices for products, sizes, or colours that are discontinued. Clearance items may have limited availability and prices may apply to specific colours or sizes.
If something you’ve purchased goes on clearance, contact us within 30 days of the original purchase and we’ll refund you the difference. Just call us or bring your receipt to the store where you bought the item.