MEC Soche Midweight Mitts - Unisex
- Available prices $29.95
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. For the next 25 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Soche Mitts have a soft inner face that's bonded to a windproof, water-resistant outer. For most outings, you can wear them on their own. When it gets a little nastier out, slip them under a pair of hard shell mitts for total protection.
- Outer surface is polyurethane coated soft shell, bonded to a cozy fleece interior.
- DWR finish on the outside enhances water resistance.
- Index finger area and thumb have touchscreen-friendly overlays.
- Cuffs have stretchy bindings to keep drafts out.
- Clips keep them together when you're not wearing them.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.