For anyone driving the backroads, hiking trails, or scrambling peaks in this popular recreational area. Use this map to explore and find the best campgrounds, campsites, backcountry cabins, lakes, viewpoints, waterfalls, meadows, wildflowers and old growth forests. Includes the Stein Valley Nlakapamux Heritage Park, Joffre Lakes Provincial Park, Nlhaxten/Cerise Creek Conservancy and Duffey Lake Provincial Park. Also includes the Lizzie, Van Horlick, Blowdown, Texas, Siwhe and Kwioek Creek areas.
- Double-sided map shows all backroads and hiking trails. Includes the entire Stein Traverse from the Westside Road (Fraser River) to the In-SHUCK-Ch FSR.
- Displays distances along highways, main backroads and main trails.
- Waterproof and tear resistant.
- 1:50,000 scale main maps with 2, 1:20,000 inset maps.
- Area extends from the Lizzie Creek area to Duffey Lake (S to N) and from Lytton to Lillooet Lake (E to W).
- Topographic map with elevation colouring and hill shading.
- UTM grid (with 1 km gridlines) as well as latitude/longitude grid for GPS use.
- Contour interval: 50m; and 20m on inset maps.