A JetBoil MiniMo with full simmer control. Get Jetboil’s trademark super-fast boiling with a subtle simmer control for sautéing wild mushrooms or keeping seconds warm. A wide, short cup lets you achieve a lower utensil angle for more efficient food wrangling and increases pot stability on or off the stove. A redesigned control offers better cold-weather performance, tested to -6°C.
- Folding metal handle provides a secure grip.
- Push button ignition.
- Stainless steel burner is mounted sideways, taking up as little space as possible.
- Flexible heat-resistant lid has built-in canister support holder.
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer.
- Pot base protector acts as a measuring cup and bowl, pot lid also fits on this bowl.
- Lightweight insulating cozy.
- Able to store a 100g Jetpower fuel canister.
- Fuel canister stabilizer and pot support included.
- Fuel canisters available separately.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 15.2cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.