Expand your options with this propane burner that functions as a standalone stove or a third burner on a JetBoil Genesis system. Compact size is easy to transport, piezo ignition needs no faffing about to get it lit, and it has a simmer control so you don't scorch food on the bottom of the pot. Includes a 9-inch pan, and a fuel port that's compatible with other JetLink stoves and fuel tanks.
- Simmer control opens up menu options.
- Compatible with other JetLink stoves and accessories via its single JetLink port.
- Nesting 9in. ceramic coated frying pan protects burner when in transit.
- Regulated burner works well in cold temperatures.
- Lever piezo igniter is easy to use even with gloves on.
- Efficient design can boil up to 48L of water off a single 1lb propane tank.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||24 x 24 x 10cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.