Kokatat Gore-Tex Meridian Dry Suit - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
For years, the Meridian has been the benchmark against which other drysuits are measured. Durable GORE-TEX® Pro fabric and factory-sealed seams keep you reliably dry on every excursion. Reinforced seat and knee panels stand up to ambitious expeditions. The built-in relief zip means you don’t have to peel off your PFD, sprayskirt and suit to answer nature's call.
- GORE-TEX Pro is quiet, comfortable, and durably waterproof and breathable.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Self-draining zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Flap-protected nylon zipper for lasting waterproofness.
- Competition-cut underarms allow maximum freedom of movement.
- Self-draining neoprene cuffs over wrist and neck latex seals reduce abrasion and UV exposure.
- Dual-adjustment overskirt with a hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene waistband creates a watertight seal to sprayskirt tunnels.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist prevents bagging and sagging.
- Durable nylon waterproof relief zip.
- GORE-TEX Cordura-reinforced seat and knee inlaid panels for increased durability.
- Built-in GORE-TEX Pro socks fit over your favourite liner socks and under appropriate paddling footwear to keep your feet warm and dry.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|