Kokatat Gore-Tex Meridian Dry Suit - Men's
For years, the Meridian has been the benchmark against which other drysuits are measured. Durable GORE-TEX® Pro fabric and factory-sealed seams keep you reliably dry on every excursion. Reinforced seat and knee panels stand up to ambitious expeditions. The built-in relief zip means you don’t have to peel off your PFD, sprayskirt and suit to answer nature's call.
- GORE-TEX Pro is quiet, comfortable, and durably waterproof and breathable.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Self-draining zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Flap-protected nylon zipper for lasting waterproofness.
- Competition-cut underarms allow maximum freedom of movement.
- Self-draining neoprene cuffs over wrist and neck latex seals reduce abrasion and UV exposure.
- Dual-adjustment overskirt with a hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene waistband creates a watertight seal to sprayskirt tunnels.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist prevents bagging and sagging.
- Durable nylon waterproof relief zip.
- GORE-TEX Cordura-reinforced seat and knee inlaid panels for increased durability.
- Built-in GORE-TEX Pro socks fit over your favourite liner socks and under appropriate paddling footwear to keep your feet warm and dry.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|