A simple protection policy for boulderers and their budgets. The Session II features sandwich-style and layered foam construction for durability and nice absorption. Angled hinge design provides a safe and hard-wearing folding point without an unfortunate gutter.
- Burly polyester body and top fabric.
- Flap closure reverses to cover shoulder straps while bouldering.
- Padded shoulder straps and a waistbelt make for comfortable toting over contorted ground.
- Carpeted shoe-cleaning surface.
- Two drag handles allow for easy positioning once open.
High compression foam disperses impact, low compressions foam absorbs it.
|High compression + low compression foam|
|Shell fabric||900-denier polyester|
Sandwich = hinged design. Taco = unhinged, folds in half. Burrito = unhinged, two or more folds.
|Folded dimensions||66 x 91 x 20cm|
|Dimensions||122 x 91 x 10cm|
|Number of handles||2|