Tropical summer nights under the stars require just the right amount of warmth. The Camino Traveller lets you choose how warm or how cool you want to sleep. Some nights you want a bit of insulation, other nights you just want a thin layer between you and the night air. One side of this bag is quilted and insulated, the other is a simple sheet. Arrange it as needed and slumber sweetly.
- Wide 15cm baffles channel the insulated side’s warmth around your body.
- Shell is recycled polyester with a DWR finish to shed water and dirt.
- Lined with a soft recycled polyester twill.
- Insulated with synthetic MEC Hyperloft Eco polyester insulation that's 50% recycled fibres.
- Zipper has anti-snag tape along its full length, making zipping easier and helping to keep a little extra warmth in.
- Integrated zippered stuff-pocket doubles as a pocket, keeping important items close to hand.
- Hang loops make airing out your sleeping bag easy.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m synthetic|
|Technology||MEC Hyperloft Eco|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||23.5 x 13 x 13cm|
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.